Friday, August 5, 2011

Pretty darn kawaii, that Mochimochi

I just discovered this artist named Anna Hrachovec who designs tiny worlds of cuteness and squee made entirely out of yarn. I love the detail on her work. Want to be impressed? Look at some of her pictures! Here's a preview of her work:


Want to see some of her tiny things? They're impressive, aren't they? The best part is, she sells patterns! I pre-ordered the book Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi, and I can't wait to try all of them. I'm currently trying my first amigurumi project (more details later) and I think I'm already addicted. I'm so excited to make things! Yipee!

On a related note to the tiny/knitting subject, I saw this seller who makes tiny yarn skein necklace  and yarn ball earrings. This is definitely a cool way to represent one's hobbies/passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment