Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not-so-winter Garden - Week 3

So much for "winter" around here. We had some torrential downpours here, and the garden seemed to shoot up overnight.



As you can see, the red bucket is filled with water pouring off the roof- it filled up in just a couple hours.



More sprouts popped up all over. These are the habaneros and cayenne peppers.


Whoops, one zucchini too many. Have to either get rid of it or transplant it!



These are sweet peppers from a carnival mix. I guess I won't know what they really look like until they bear fruit!


Eggplant! This interesting plant will always remind me of that episode of Inspector Gadget where he feeds a bunch of Mammoths some red eggplant things.




Tiny fernleaf dill sprouts.


The row of moneymaker tomatos grows as I feel pity for the runts and transplant them instead of getting rid of them completely. I don't know what I'm going to do with everything I have!


The first tomato set fruit. This is why I do this.


Another angle of my tomato runts.

No comments:

Post a Comment